Does it sounds good?
I'm not sure what does it means. Lately i used to feel a-light-abdominal-cramping..very mild..yang macam nak period tu, but not as bad as period-pain lah. sometimes i feel scared, worried..because anything can be happened, no? bad or good, i really have no idea..
i googled some info to at least give me some support, rather than think something bad.
maybe anyone can explain what actually happened in my uterus or it is really i have to worry & concern about or just ignore it? sigh..
anyway, 1 of the info i've found in the net while searching is..
Causes of Cramping During Your Second & Third Trimester
1. Round ligament pain - The infamous round ligament pain strikes pregnant women often in their second and third trimester. As in early pregnancy the uterus continues to stretch and grow. As the uterus expands the ligaments stretch to support it. Mild cramping may occur.
2. Preterm labor - Cramping, mild or severe, diarrhea, and back pain can all be indicators of preterm labor.
3. Braxton Hicks contractions - In the second and third trimester pregnant women will often have Braxton Hicks contractions. Braxton Hicks contractions are the irregular intermittent contractions that occur during pregnancy.
4. Labor - During early labor cramping and back pain are common symptoms.
Because normal cramping can be hard to differentiate from a sign of danger, we recommend discussing any cramping with your doctor.
source : justmomies.com
how is braxton hicks contractions feeling?
fyi, this is just beginning of my 3rd trimester..i know its still early to expect anything and far away to go for labor - i mean for normal cycle, heh..
i pm-ed one of the gynae that i knew him online. and asked him about my situation. he told me :
- not to worry so much
- its common to have the mild tightening at this stage..
phew! at least, he had given the most-wanted-answer. hehe..